Condon Engineering, P.C. is a family owned and operated business that has been providing quality engineering services to the Long Island community since 1994. Whether you need to design a commercial building or you need electrical engineering design services – we’ve got you covered.
Our engineers have more than 50 years of combined experience planning and designing everything ranging from residential plots to large multi-acre commercial developments. What’s more, we’re familiar with all the codes and standards of the local town, county, and state.
• Publick House Micro Brewery – Southampton, New York: the structural and electro-mechanical design of the microbrewery
• Tuckahoe School – Southampton, New York: structural and electrical design for the 23,000 sq. ft. building addition
• North Fork Market and Deli – Mattituck, New York: site plans, structural, septic, drainage and parking designs, NYSDOT improvements along Route 25, Health Department Permits for new building
• ELI Hospital – Greenport, New York: electrical design for an augmentation of the existing electrical service and structural design for an addition to the hospital building
• Cutchogue Commercial Building – Cutchogue, New York: site plans including grading and drainage, sanitary septic and parking improvements and firewall separation plans for the 12,000+ sf building.
• Sagaponack Residence – Sagaponack, New York: structural and sanitary septic design for a 2-story 10,000+ sf residence including the design of a reinforced cellar floor and waterproof membrane system to protect cellar from high groundwater table.
• Amagansett Residence – Amagansett, New York: structural design for a 2 1/2-story 7,500+ sf residence including the design of a wood pile foundation for the proposed swimming pool.
• East Hampton Residence – East Hampton, New York: structural design for a 2-story 5,000+ sf residence.
• Montauk Residence – Montauk, New York: structural design for a 2-story 14,000 sf residence with a guest house, pool house and the design of retaining walls.
• Southampton Residence – Southampton, New York: structural design for a 2-story 14,000 sf residence including a wood pile foundation system.
For more information about the residential and commercial projects we've worked on, call us at