With a combined experience of 50 years, our engineers at Condon Engineering, P.C. have the knowledge and skill to design any industrial, light commercial, or residential building’s HVAC application. With our help, you’ll be able to maximize cost-effectiveness, quality craftsmanship, and on-site safety.
Our client experience is far-reaching and includes many projects like schools, hospitals, and malls in the Long Island area. We understand that each project is different, that’s why we work closely with you to make sure we complete to the project with the same quality level you expect from us.
• Building heat loss and gain analysis using the ACCA Manual J and N load calculation specifications and procedures
• Hydronic (hot water) heating system design – radiant floor heating systems, finned tube/cast iron baseboard, etc.
• Boiler and hot water heater sizing and distribution piping design
• Geothermal heating/cooling system design – water to air and water to water systems both open and closed loop
• Energy calculation documents required for building permit
• HVAC system design including furnace/air handler and compressor/condenser sizing, both ducted and ductless systems. Duct sizing and distribution design
• Design of ventilation systems for laboratories, equipment rooms, boiler rooms, etc.
• Evaluation of existing equipment capacity versus load requirements
All our designs are drawn on AutoCAD format to meet your exact specifications. Schedule an appointment today, call us at