The plumbing engineering in your home, office, or industrial property has a great impact on the water efficiency, sustainability, and the pollution system. While designing the plumbing engineering, the ‘whole building’ needs to be kept in mind. Count on us to do that and more.
Condon Engineering, P.C. is familiar with all the codes and standards of the local town, county, and state agencies within Suffolk and Nassau counties. You can rely on us to provide top-quality and efficient plumbing engineering services in Mattituck and its surrounding areas.
• Water service pipe sizing and interior distribution design
• Reverse Pressure Zone (RPZ) device design for commercial water services including preparation of filing documents for the water authority and health department
• Double check valve device design for commercial fire sprinkler systems including preparation of filing documents for the water authority and health department
• Certification of fire sprinkler system designs
• Septic system design including preparation of health department applications
• Septic system inspection and certification services including preparation of health department documents
• Waste plumbing sizing and distribution design
• Acid waste system design
• Design of gas distribution systems natural and liquefied petroleum gas including service and distribution sizing and piping distribution design
We have the knowledge and experience to meet your needs and specifications for any size or type of project. Call us at