Condon Engineering, P.C. has the knowledge and experience of a variety of residential and commercial building structures. Whether you want to identify building problems and defects or want us to inspect the property before you buy, we have 12 years of experience inspecting buildings.
Want long-lasting resolutions for your building? Don't worry. We've got you covered. We'll assess the unique and specialized problems in your existing structures and develop a corrective plan to improve it or modify your building to meet your specific needs and requirements.
If you have any other unique problems that have not been listed here, please feel free to get in touch with us.
You can count on us for a thorough inspection that will take roughly about 3 to 4 hours depending on the size of your property. Whether you need to inspect your residential property or commercial building, we do it all. Speak to our licensed engineers and schedule your pre-purchased building inspection. Read through inspection checklist to learn how we perform it.
• Structural problems such as unevenness/distortion and weaknesses in floors, walls, and roofs, cracks in walls, foundations, and floors, etc.
• Water and moisture infiltration problems
• Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC system problems
• Septic system problems
• Fire damage structural analysis and repair plans
• Resolution of Building Code and Certificate of Occupancy issues
• Exterior findings
• Interior findings
• Wood destroying insect inspection
• Electro-mechanical findings
• Environmental issues